Creamy Cashew Cheese

This is the only cashew cheese sauce you will EVER need. I'm serious you guys. I spent so much time trying so many different cashew cheese recipes. Don't waste your time and trust me! I make this every single week, and I always double the batch because my family loves it so much!

Hope you love it as much as we do!


🖤 Creamy Cashew Cheese 🖤

Ingredients:
  • 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
  • 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
  • 1/4 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
  • 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
  • 3/4 cup water
  • 3 Tbsp lemon juice
Directions:
  1. Blend all ingredients together in a high-powered blender until creamy and completely smooth. Add water 1 tablespoon at a time to thin, if desired.
* If you don't own a high-powered blender, soak cashews overnight.

* This recipe is easily doubled. I rarely make a single batch! Store in the fridge in an air tight container for up to one week.

Comments

Popular Posts